Welcome to Indonesia Access! This Product Listing Policy is made for listing product in the marketplace (www.indonesiaaccess.co.id). The purpose of this policy is to help you understand and follow the law. As a Seller, you are responsible for not posting items that prohibited by law -in any jurisdiction, some of them are:
- Items that encourage illegal activities.
- Items that are racially, religiously or ethnically derogatory, or that promote hate, violence, racial or religious intolerance.
- Stolen items or parts.
- Item that contains of ammunition & all types of weapons.
- Giveaways, lotteries, raffles, or contests.
- Stocks, bonds, investment interests, and other securities.
- Pornographic materials or items that are sexual in nature.
- Items that do not offer a physical product or service for sale, such as digital currencies and advertisements solely for the purpose of collecting user information.
II. Prohibited & Controlled Item
Indonesia Access forbids any and all items listed as follow :
Indonesia Access forbids to list or sale all kind of drugs or narcotics, such as tranquilizers, psychotropic drugs, natural drugs, synthetic drugs, steroids and other controlled substances.
Indonesia Access forbids to list or sale flammable, explosive and hazardous chemicals include of radioactive substances, toxic, and poisonous chemicals are forbidden. Include of Ozone depleting substances, fireworks and firecrackers products.
Indonesia Access forbids to list or sale any kind of weapons that can incapacitate or cause serious physical harm to others (e.g. stun guns, batons, crossbows).
- Medical Drugs
Prescription of drugs, psychotropic drugs and narcotics is strictly prohibited in Indonesia Access.
- Unauthorized Medical Devices
Indonesia Access does not permit the posting of unauthorized medical devices. Members may only post authorized medical devices after provision of appropriate production and sales permits to public.
- Adult & Obscene Materials
Pornographic materials is strictly prohibited, as it violates laws in many countries,.
- Collections, Artefacts and Preciouses Metals
Artefacts, cultural relics, historical grave markers, and related items are protected under the laws of Republic of Indonesia, and other jurisdictions; and may not be posted or sold through Indonesia Access.
- Human Part, Human Remain
- Protected Flora & Fauna items
- Tobacco Products
- Gambling Equipment
The listing or sale of equipment specifically used for gambling is prohibited.
Indonesia Access reserves the right to from time to time revise this policy. Any amended on the policy shall be effective immediately upon posting of the amended version of such policy on Indonesia Access website. The continuation of the usage of the services /platfrom from a user shall be deemed as acceptance of the amended policy. The policy of Indonesia@ccess may be changed at any time without prior notice. Users will be considered to accept the policy and are expected and recommended to conduct regular online check on Indonesia@ccess policies .