This Terms & Conditions Policy of Indonesia@ccess describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the indonesiaaccess.co.id website which is identified by the uniform resource locator www. indonesiaaccess.co.id. This Policy is entered into between the User of and indonesiaaccess.co.id.
Indonesia@ccess makes available a variety of products and services through this web site, any and all use of this website or use of features, products and services of this site are subject to these Terms & Conditions Policy.
For the consideration of this Terms & Condition Policy, a User is any person who accesses the Site for whatever purpose, regardless of whether such User has registered with Indonesia@ccess.com as a free member for limited. A User is considered as a “Member” after completing registration process. A User includes the person and any legal entity which may be represented by such person under actual or apparent authority using this Site.
By accessing or using this website, www.Indonesiaacess.co.id, all users agree, without limitation or qualification, to be legally bound by and to comply with the Terms & Condition Policy contained herein. Because the Terms & Condition Policy contain legal obligations, please read them carefully before using Indonesia@ccess. If you do not accept all of the Terms & Condition Policy, please do not use this website.
By User’s acceptance of the Terms & Condition Policy, User also grants to Indonesia@ccess all the rights to use its name or company information in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with any or all the advertising, marketing and promotional materials related there too.
|A.||Indonesia@ccess||:||An integrated one-stop service in a digital platform that helps promote Indonesia’s trade, tourism and investment.|
|B.||The Site||:||Refers to website www.Indonesiaaccess.co.id|
|C.||The User||:||Business person, institutions, companies, business entities, organizations or people who are sustainable to use the site of Indonesia@ccess.|
|D.||Sellers||:||Business person, institutions, companies, business entities, organizations or people who are sustainable to sell the products and / or services to Buyer in Indonesia@ccess.|
|E.||Buyers||:||Business person, institutions, companies, business entities, organizations or people who are sustainable to buy the products and / or services in Indonesia@ccess.|
III. Terms & Conditions
Indonesia@ccess reserves the right to limit, deny or create different access to the Site and its features with respect to different Users, or to change any of the features or introduce new features without prior notice. Each User acknowledges that inability to use the Site wholly or partially for whatever reason may have adverse effects on its business. Each User hereby agrees that in no event shall Indonesiaaccess.co.id be liable to the User or any third parties for any inability to use the Site (whether due to disruption, limited access, changes to or termination of any features on the Site or otherwise), any delays, errors or omissions with respect to any communications or transmission, or any damage (direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising from the use of or inability to use the Site or any of its features.
Indonesia@ccess reserves all the rights and authorities to modify and update these Terms & Conditions Policy at anytime, without prior notice, by updating this posting. Any posted changes are effective immediately after posting and your continued use of the Site constitutes your agreement that you’ve read all of these Terms & Conditions Policy, acceptance that you respect them in their entirety and its amendments.
Our Website may contain links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you. By linking to these websites, we do not create or have an affiliation with, or sponsor such third party websites. The inclusion of links within our Website does not constitute any endorsement, guarantee, warranty, or recommendation of such third party websites. Indonesia@ccess has no control over the legal documents and privacy practices of third party websites; as such, you access any such third party websites at your own risk.
2. Copyright and Lisence
All the Site contents, such as all the information at Indonesia@ccess including, but not limited to, text, graphics, logos, icons, video and images belong to Indonesia@ccess and are expressly managed by Indonesia@ccess. The compilation and the design of the Site contents and the contents on the Site is the sole property of Indonesia@ccess and is protected by Copyright and Trademark Laws.
This site or any portion of this site can not be reproduced, duplicated, copied, sold, resold or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without written permission by Indonesia@ccess or the third party content provider to Indonesia@ccess. User, by accepting these Terms & Conditions Policy, agrees and acknowledges, will not copy, reproduce or download any information, text, images, video clips, directories, files, databases or listings available on the Site, for the purpose of re-selling or re-distributing the Site content, mass mailing, or otherwise commercially exploiting the Site content without written permission from Indonesia@ccess.
Infringement Violation on Intellectual Property Rights
If the Site receives a complaint or gets a law suit on a Seller suspected of any infringement violation on intellectual property rights including but not limited to Brand, Trademark, Copyright etc., the Seller’s Available Cash may be permanently held by the Site or be spent by the Site to hire legal professionals in the legal process until the complaint or law suit is completely over. The Seller account on the Site may also be closed in the infringement violation situation.
3. Third Party and Content
Users acknowledge and agree that by using the features, products and services provided in this Site, a user may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Indonesia@ccess be liable in any way for any user or third party content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any such content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any such content posted, emailed or otherwise transmitted via the features, products and services provided by the Site.
4. Users Registration
User registration consist of Seller and Buyer. Each User who has filled out an on-line registration form on the Site by giving its information (such as name, address, telephone and fax number, email address, details of its business, etc.) is a registered user of Indonesia@ccess. Indonesia@ccess will establish an Account for each Registered User and each Registered User will be assigned a username and Password for log-in access to its own Account.
Indonesia@ccess may refuse registration and deny the issuance of an Account and/or Email Account and associated Username and Password to any User for whatever reason.
Indonesia@ccess concerned about the safety and privacy of all its Users. In consideration of your use of the Service, you agree to :
- Use Indonesia@ccess and the Service for business purpose only, and
- Provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the Service’s registration form (such information being the Profile), and
- Maintain and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or Indonesia@ccess has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, Indonesia@ccess has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service (or any portion thereof), and
Register your real company name, full personal details according to the correct registration procedures. If there are any changes to that, please update data to keep your company details accurate, real and complete. You will be responsible legally if you register in others names without any necessary arrangement to that very person. If you or the company you represent do not supply honest data, or do not update data on time that make registration not correct, the company reserves the right to terminate you membership and all related services at any time. By becoming a Registered User as Seller, you consent to the inclusion of your product dan merchant data in our Site and authorize Indonesia@ccess to share such information with other Users as Buyer.
Indonesia@ccess may suspend or terminate a Registered User’s Account or Email Account at any time to the Registered User; provided, however, that notice is not required for such termination if :
- In Indonesia@ccess’s determination, there is any breach of the provisions of this Agreement by the Registered User; or
- Indonesia@ccess has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information provided by a Registered User is untrue, inaccurate or is not current or complete, or
- Indonesia@ccess believes that the Registered User’s actions may cause financial loss or legal liability to such Registered User, Indonesia@ccess’s other Users, or Indonesia@ccess or its affiliates.
The User shall be responsible for all users and the content of all the messages communicated through the Indonesia@ccess, as well as the consequences of any such message. The Registered User shall not use the Username for junk mail, chain letters or spamming or the transmission of any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene or otherwise objectionable material of any kind or nature. Further, the Registered User shall not use the Email Account to publish, distribute, transmit or circulate any unsolicited advertising or promotional information or any content that is obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, defamatory, threatening, or which incites or results in causing racial hatred, discrimination, menace or breach of confidence.
A Registered User may not sell, attempt to sell, offer to sell, give, assign or otherwise transfer an Account, Username or Password to a third party without the prior written consent of Indonesia@ccess. Indonesia@ccess may suspend or terminate the Account of a Registered User or the transfer of a Registered User in the event of a sale, offer to sell, gift, assignment or transfer in violation of this Section.
5. Product Information
You must be a Registered User in order to post information on the Site using the self-help submit and edit tools provided through the Site.
Each User hereby represents, warrants and agrees that information submitted to Indonesia@ccess for display on the Site shall not :
- Contain fraudulent information or make fraudulent offers of items or involve the sale or attempted sale of counterfeit or stolen items or items whose sales and/or marketing is prohibited by applicable law, or otherwise promote other illegal activities;
- Be part of a scheme to defraud other Users of the Site or for any other unlawful purpose;
- Relate to sale of products or services that infringe or otherwise abet or encourage the infringement or violation of any third party’s copyright, patent, trademarks, trade secret or other proprietary right or rights of publicity or privacy, or any other Third Party Rights;
- Violate any applicable law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including without limitation those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- Be defamatory, libelous, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing;
- Be obscene or contain or infer any pornography or sex-related merchandising or any other content or otherwise promotes sexually explicit materials or is otherwise harmful to minors;
- Promote discrimination based on race, religion, nationality, or disability.
- Contain any material that constitutes unauthorized advertising or harassment (including but not limited to spamming), invades anyone’s privacy or encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Solicit business from any Users in connection with a commercial activity that competes with Indonesia@ccess;
- Contain any computer viruses or other destructive devices and codes that have the effect of damaging, interfering with, intercepting or expropriating any software or hardware system, data or personal information;
- Link directly or indirectly to or include descriptions of goods or services that are prohibited under this Agreement;
- Otherwise create any liability for Indonesia@ccess or its affiliates.
Indonesia@ccess reserves the right in its sole discretion to remove any material displayed on the Site which it reasonably believes is unlawful, could subject Indonesia@ccess to liability, violates this Agreement or is otherwise found inappropriate in Indonesia@ccess’s opinion. Indonesia@ccess reserves the right to cooperate fully with governmental authorities, private investigators and/or injured third parties in the investigation of any suspected criminal or civil wrongdoing. Furthermore, Indonesia@ccess may disclose the User’s identity and contact information, if requested by a government or law enforcement body, an injured third party, or as a result of a subpoena or other legal action, and Indonesia shall not be liable for damages or results thereof and User agrees not to bring any action or claim against Indonesia@ccess for such disclosure. In connection with any of the foregoing, Indonesia@ccess may suspend or terminate the Account of any User as Indonesia@ccess deems appropriate in its sole discretion. User agrees that Indonesia@ccess shall have no liability to User, including no liability for consequential or any other damages, in the event Indonesia@ccess takes any of the actions mentioned in this Section, and that User agrees to bear the risk that Indonesia@ccess may take such actions.
We prohibit the products that are illegal under any applicable law, statute, ordinance, or regulation. It is your responsibility to post only legal goods and services and you must make sure that what you post on our websites is legal and conforms to all the legal requirements of your local, state, provincial, nation, federal or foreign law and regulations. Items prohibited or restricted for posting on our websites include but are not limited to:
- Copyright or Trademark Infringement Goods
- Counterfeit or Knock-Off Goods
- Fireworks, Explosives, and Hazardous Materials
- Hacking/Surveillance/Interception/De-scrambling Equipment
- Human Parts, Bodily Fluids and Human Remains
- Gambling and related products
- Goods Made From Protected Animal/Plant Species
- Illegal Drugs, Drug Paraphernalia, Steroids, and Other Controlled Substances
- Offensive Material (items that promote hatred, violence, racism, or intolerance)
- Adult Content & Pornographic (including but not limited to: pictures, videos, toys etc.)
- Stolen things or Items Used For Theft
- Ammunition & other all types of Weapons
- The sale of alcohol to persons not of lawful age
- The sale of tobacco products to persons not of lawful age
Through the Site, Indonesia@ccess provides an electronic web-based platform for Sellers product information to Buyers. Indonesia@ccess represent the seller or the buyer in transactions and will charge any commissions from completing any transactions with tax or customs or cost incured. As a result, Users will control and liable to responsible for delivery, safety, lawfulness or availability of the products or services offered for sale on the Site or the ability of the suppliers to complete a sale or the ability of buyers to complete a purchase. You can pay for transaction with major secure, encrypted online transactions are provided by the PayPal Payments service or others payment type service by Indonesia@ccess .
Each User acknowledges that it is fully assuming the risks of purchase and sale transactions when using the Site to conduct transactions, and that it is fully assuming the risks of liability or harm of any kind in connection with subsequent activity of any kind relating to products or services that are the subject of transactions using the Site. Such risks shall include, but are not limited to, mis-representation of products and services, fraudulent schemes, unsatisfactory quality, failure to meet specifications, defective or dangerous products, unlawful products, delay or default in delivery or payment, cost mis-calculations, breach of warranty, breach of contract and transportation accidents.
Such risks also include the risks that the manufacture, importation, distribution, offer, display, purchase, sale and/or use of products or services offered or displayed on the Site may violate or may be asserted to violate Third Party Rights, and the risk that User may incur costs of defense or other costs in connection with third parties assertion of Third Party Rights, or in connection with any claims by any party that they are entitled to defense or indemnification in relation to assertions of rights, demands or claims by Third Party Rights claimants. All of the foregoing risks are hereafter referred to as Transaction Risks. Each User agrees that Indonesia@ccess shall not be liable or responsible for any damages, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions or expenditures of any kind that may arise a result of or in connection with any Transaction Risks.
Users are solely responsible for all of the Terms and Conditions policy of the transactions conducted on, through or as a result of use of the Site, including, without limitation, terms regarding payment, returns, warranties, shipping, insurance, fees, taxes, title, licenses, fines, permits, handling, transportation and storage.
7. Return Product
Return product condition include but not limit to :
- Returned Product must keep manufacturer’s original product package and must have warranty card, receipt and other original attachments.
- Returned Product must not contain any damage or scratch and must not have been washed or used in any way.
- If returned product does not meet above conditions, only a partial Refund or no Refund may be issued.
Buyer must provide proof like photo or video as evidence to return the Product. Buyer pays return shipping cost first and refund for return shipping cost may be issued based on the agreed resolution between the Buyer and the Seller or arbitration decision or final arbitration decision by the Site.
Following situations may be Seller’s fault:
- Item not as described
- Less quantity, difference sizes, colors, appearance, styles etc.
- Missing parts, attachments etc.
- Item not performing due to wattage, amps etc.
- Item is fake or infringes intellectual property rights
- Item delivered to address other than provided by the Buyer
If it’s not Seller’s fault, but not Buyer’s fault either, delivery shipping cost will be paid by Seller, but return shipping cost will be paid by Buyer. Following situation may not be Seller or Buyer’s fault : Item held by Customs or delivering company with no fault by Buyer or Seller.
If it’s Buyer’s fault, return shipping and delivery shipping cost will be paid by Buyer.
- Buyer provided wrong delivery address
- Buyer does not want the Item through no fault by Seller
If there is any dispute between Buyer and Seller during an entire purchase process, it is the Site’s policy to have the Buyer and the Seller negotiate and try to resolve the issue first. If the Buyer and the Seller cannot reach a resolution regarding the dispute, Indonesia@ccess will then be involved. Indonesia@ccess will collect and analyze evidence such as photo and video from both the Buyer and the Seller and make an arbitration decision. If Indonesia@ccess’s arbitration decision is not agreed by the Buyer or the Seller, a repeal may be sent to Indonesia@ccess within 5 days of the arbitration. After re-evaluating the evidence, Indonesia@ccess will then make a final arbitration decision. This final arbitration decision by Indonesia@ccess is final and no repeal can be submitted after the final arbitration decision. The Site has the right to process Refund or partial Refund or any other related payment based on the final arbitration decision. Arbitration will priotiry held in Indonesia.
Terms & Conditions Policy of Indonesia@ccess may be changed at any time without prior notice. Users will be considered to accept the policy and are expected to conduct online checks to match what Indonesia@ccess needs.