DAY 01: ARRIVAL JOGJA – BOROBUDUR TEMPLE
Welcome to JOGJA. Meet and greet by our professional guide, then direct to MAGELANG. Overnight in MANOHARA HOTEL *3 that is located in BOROBUDUR COMPLEX. (Price valid until 31 Maret 2018)
DAY 02: BOROBUDUR SUNRISE TOUR FROM PUTHUK SETUMBU (B/L/D)
Early morning, you will visit BOROBUDUR TEMPLE that was built during the Sailendra Dynasty in the 8th century. It is one of the greatest monuments on earth and is one of the wonders of the world. From the top of the temple, you are able to have beautiful scenery when sun rise from PUTHUK SETUMBU TEMPLE. Then after that visit CANDIREJO VILLAGE (Rural Java tradition life), back to hotel. On the way back to Jogja, you will visit PAWON TEMPLE is a Buddhist temple that is located between two other Buddhist temples, Borobudur Temple and Mendut Temple. Pawon literally means “kitchen” in Javanese language, which is derived from the root word awu or dust. The connection to the word “dust” also suggests that this temple was probably built as a tomb or mortuary temple for a king. MENDUT TEMPLE is said to face toward Benares, India, where Buddha Gautama taught his five disciples the very first time. MALIOBORO STREET that have many street stall selling handicraft and batik clothing overnight in JOGJA
DAY 03: HISTORICAL TOUR (B/L/D)
Today, you will visit SULTAN PALACE, the palace court with its grand and elegant Javanese architecture TAMANSARI WATER CASTLE that was built in 1758 – 1765 by Sultan Hamengkubuwono. It was functioned as a recreation facility of Sultan and his families. KOTAGEDE SILVERSMITH where you can find various arts made from silver KASONGAN VILLAGE known for its artistic pottery and earthenware PARANGTRITIS BEACH to enjoy beautiful sunset
DAY 04: FREE PROGRAM – DEPARTURE (B)
Today, is free program. You may explore Jogja by your own untIl you are transferRed to JOGJA Airport
- Private Air-conditioned Van / Coach
- Hotel with breakfast
- Meals as stated above
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance & Parking fees
- Two bottle of mineral water per person per day
- Air ticket & airport taxes
- Additional meal, menu, tour etc
- Upgrading room type
- Tipping for Guide & Driver ( Usd 3/pax/day )
- Personal expenses such as laundry, minibar, telpon bill etc
- Prices are correct at the time of printing and subject to change with / without prior notice.
- Similar hotel category will be arranged, if the above are not available
- Price quote NET PER PERSON (non-commissionable) based on Twin / Triple share.
- Prices are not valid during Indonesia’s long week end, school holiday, Lebaran and Christmas.
- Adult who occupies One Extra Bed will be charge same as Twin Sharing
- Single Supplement will be charged for any single room occupancy
- Child Rate will be applied on Child who is below than 12 years old only
- Child who occupies one sharing twin bed or one extra bed will be charge same as Adult
- Infant equal to or under 2 years old will not be charged and no service to be provided
- Tours will be conducted in INDONESIAN languages only
- No Refund and No Reduction can be made to your clients who does not partake in any meal, Sightseeing tour, hotel room or transfer service for any confirmed arrangement.
Questions and Answers
You are not logged in